Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Thursday, September 07, 2006
HNT
Certain bloggers have begun a tradition called "Half Naked Thursdays." Go ahead, Google it. Someone has even posted guidelines for it:

In that North American, Puritanical way that most of my readers think, "Nekkid", or its variations, somehow insinuates sex, or its variations. WRONG!! The purpose of "Half-Nekkid Thursday" is not to see sex acts! It is the celebration of exposure. Of your big toe. Of your breastbone. Of your knuckles. Of your uvula. Whatever.

As I've commented before, I do try hard not be naked, so HNT just isn't my thing. However, the other day I was reminiscing about the silly things we did in college and I remembered a certain spring day (it was college, right Meggie?--maybe this will get you to actually comment). Meg and I had sorrowfully noted that the woodsy field across from her parents' street was going to be developed. As I said, it was spring and the field was full of purple and white wildflowers. So to celebrate and eulogize this field we visited with our cameras out and our shirts off. So this will be my one and only contribution to Half Naked Thursday ever. . .


tags:
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.