Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Wednesday, December 29, 2004
People can be so lame
I have a number of blogs bookmarked that I read every morning when I log on at work. I kept looking at them either because they were well-written, about something I find interesting, or just so lame that you can't help looking. Sometimes I post a comment. The comments are never mean, as far as I recall. Comments are the part of this blog medium that I like best. It makes it more an interactive exercise than a journal. If you don't want comments, either do what Invisible Ben did, or write in a friggin' spiral-bound notebook and hide it between your mattress. Whether or not you want your blog to be for just you and your friends and your own inside jokes, you're posting your life on the mf-ing internet. You get what you get, it isn't a slam book.

Because I don't want to start a feud, I won't link to the blog/blogger I'm talking about, but this said person wrote a post on her feelings about a guy, whether he loved her truly or just thought he did, whether she wanted to love him back, etc. etc. Her posts are always intelligent, well-crafted, and funny, that's why I read her blog in the first place. Sometimes at the end of her post she'll say "any advice?" Well, apparently she meant "do any of the people who are my friends and read my blog even though I've probably told them all this already in person have any advice for me?" I thought I had something worthwhile to contribute, so I posted a comment. She didn't think said comment was worthwhile and she deleted it, which is fair enough. But then she felt like she had to post on how she writes pretending that no one out there exists, that she doesn't want advice, and that she's going to continue deleting comments.

Well, needless to say, great writer or not, hers is not a blog that I'm going to bother reading anymore. I know that not only will she not care, she'll be glad. It just really rubbed me the wrong way. I thought that I was unbelievably self-centered, but that has to take the cake. I hope the guy that loves her reads her blog.
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
1 Comments:
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger bella said…

    My comment for that loser is, "JERK".

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.