Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Saturday, September 09, 2006
My Own Personal Soundtrack-Volume 1
Songs that I like to think are about me:

Green Eyes-Coldplay
Lemon Parade-Tonic
Mercury-Counting Crows

Songs that make me want to kiss a boy/man/guy:

The One I Love-David Gray
Dusk & Summer-Dashboard Confessional
Fear-Sarah McLachlan

Song I listen to when I'm getting ready to go OUT:
Mysterious Ways-U2

Songs that various people have said remind them of me:

Pure-Lightning Seeds
And So It Goes-Billy Joel
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For-U2

Songs to Drink to:

Wild Irish Rover-Dropkick Murphys
Full Circle-Aerosmith

My Breakup Songs:

Mr. Golden Deal-Tonic
I Will Never Be the Same-Melissa Etheridge
Time and Time Again-Counting Crows
God of Wine-3rd Eye Blind
I Don't Think So-Shelby Lynne

My Love Unrequited Songs:

So Cruel-U2
#41-Dave Matthews Band
China-Tori Amos
Do What I Have to Do-Sarah McLachlan

Song that Always Makes Me Happier:

Cecilia-Simon & Garfunkel

Song That Calms Me:

Learn to Be Still-The Eagles

Song that reminds me of a horrible night when I thought I could never shower enough to come clean:

Back 2 Good-Matchbox 20

Guilty Pleasure Songs:

I'll Be There for You-Bon Jovi
Goosip Folks-Missy Elliot

Songs I wish someone would sing to me:

Lullabye-Billy Joel
Tell Her This-Del Amitri
Wave on Wave-Pat Green

Songs that know about life:

The Waiting-Tom Petty
How to Save a Life-The Fray
Get Over It-OK Go
It'll All Work Out-Tom Petty

Songs to mmmmphmmm:

Yellow-Coldplay
Mouth-Bush
Crash-Dave Matthews Band
Your Body is a Wonderland-John Mayer

Music I edit to:

Mozart's Requiem
Barber's Adagio
Bach's B Minor Mass
Carmina Burana

If anyone is still reading and interested, I made an iMix of as many of the songs as were on iTunes. It's here.
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.