My friend Cavi is home from grad school for the holidays. Tonight I'm going to have dinner at her parents house in beautiful Cornwall, Pennsylvania.
I have a bit of trepidation, though. Here are some of the things I did the last time I went to Cavi's house (New Year's Eve 2005):
I'm really surprised they are letting me come back.
- Taught her parents how to country line dance while doing shots of tequila
- Took video of her parents country line dancing while doing shots of tequila
- Drank a case of beer in a hot tub, topped off with champagne at midnight
- Ran around snowy backyard in my bathing suit at midnight, being only marginally sucessful at avoiding piles of dog poo.
- Called everyone, and I mean everyone in my phone to tell them I loved them and Happy New Year and, apparently, asked some of them if they would marry me.
- Called everyone again and said exactly the same thing.
- Called one more time.
- Broke a beer bottle when it fell off the side of the hot tub. Tried to pick up all the glass, but found out later that I didn't succeed when her father got glass in his foot the next day.
Labels: friends, holidays, me me me