Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Wednesday, December 29, 2004
To Help
Here are some of the places that are taking donations to help those affected by the Tsunami in Indonesia:

To provide assistance to the victims of the earthquake and tsunami along the Indian Ocean, send donations to, or contact, one of these agencies:
FIE-TSUNAMI RELIEF FUND.
1860 MONTGOMERY AVE.
VILLANOVA, PA 19085

SGVF-TSUNAMI RELIEF FUND
P.O. BOX 60789
KING OF PRUSSIA, PA 19406

catholicrelief.org
mercycorps.org
actionagainsthunger.org
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
3 Comments:
  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger nilocjin said…

    Completely irrelevant to the point of the post, it's pretty interesting to me that I lived near both of those locations. I went to Villanova University, and my senior year I lived in King of Prussia.

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger LoRi~fLoWer said…

    So you used to live in my stomping grounds, eh?

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger nilocjin said…

    Indeed, it's true. I also just learned that humor-columnist Dave Barry went to Haverford College, which is 5 miles down the road from Villanova University... it's kinda nice to have sort of shared stomping grounds with him.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.