Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Thursday, January 20, 2005
All I Need
I forgot to share a funny incident with all you people who aren't reading anymore anyway. The night before I was leaving for Austin, I went to the store because I realized I didn't have any sunglasses and I'd probably need some.

So I'm wandering through the store to kill time, and I see this bra that I like. Now, because I hadn't planned on getting anything beside sunglasses, I didn't grab a cart or a basket or anything practical like that. It's just me, the bra on a hanger, and the shades. I take my place in line behind a 40-something woman with about 10 items. She turned and saw that I only had a few things. "You go ahead in front of me," she says.

I couldn't resist. I hold up my bra and sunglasses and say "Thanks! I'm heading for Texas tomorrow and I figure this is all I'll need."
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.