Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Picking up the anonymous Happy Stick
Although I resent being called a "dummy," by an author, Bob's list is still a good idea. Here's mine:

10 Things I Love About Myself, by Lori
  1. I have pretty green eyes
  2. I can think fast on my feet
  3. I don't get angry or stressed very easily
  4. I'm a very loyal friend who is worthy of the trust my friends have in me
  5. I'm witty
  6. I'm sensitive and think of other people's feelings
  7. Similar to Bob's #9, I project a child-like enthusiasm about things I enjoy that makes other people happy, too
  8. I'm always willing to learn something new, even if it means getting dirty, embarrassed, or failing
  9. I have a very optimistic and resilient heart
  10. I don't hold grudges
My plus one:
11. Animals like me! (That says a lot about a person, I think)
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
7 Comments:
  • At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The thing you love most about yourself is your green eyes? How shallow! ;)

    Just teasing, Lori. And animals like you? Interesting. That does say a lot about a person... I'm just not sure what. ;) Animals don't like me at all...

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger LoRi~fLoWer said…

    Amended: The 10 things I love about myself in no particular order.

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger T.A.B. said…

    When you say animals like you, is it in terms of how you taste when they are consuming you?

    Kidding. Great list.

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger LoRi~fLoWer said…

    Yes, they find me salty yet sweet. Tender, yet tough. Dry, yet wet...

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger LoRi~fLoWer said…

    Thanks! Nobody's ever been jealous of me before, I don't think.

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What do you mean no one has ever been jealous of you???? Hello, your friend since second grade has always been jealous of you. I’m always telling my mom and b-friend how much I envy you (I was just telling the b-friend this last night)--you are always doing something cool and neat and never seem afraid to give it a shot (ie, driving to California!) . I think you’re the side of a personality I wish I had if I wasn’t always over analyzing everything or worrying about what other people might think, etc. I totally live vicariously through you through this blog, and find myself wondering, “Hm, what’s Lori up to today?” or “What’s she thinking now?” I love your long posts and find that I’m disappointed when you only post a few sentences. Okay, I’m off to go get a life now…

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger LoRi~fLoWer said…

    Wow, you're totally going to give me a swelled head, my loyal friend and probable future roomie! Thanks, you're pretty damn special yourself. I'll be first in line for autographs when your first book of short stories (or novel) gets published.

    Longer posts, got it. I'll try , anyway.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.