Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Thursday, July 28, 2005
Yet another lackluster post: The things that amuse me

Today while I was going pee, I looked down and noticed that I had left one of those little pull out tags with the inspector numbers on them in my underwear. So I pulled it out of the seam, threw it toward the trash can, wiped, flushed, washed my hands, and left.

Now, the tag didn't exactly make it into the trashcan, but I wasn't going to bend over and touch the dirty ladies' room floor to pick up my underwear tag.

Having just mounted the steps to head back to my office after faxing something, I noticed that my undewear tag is now on the floor in the hallway.

That amuses me.
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.