Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Monday, September 27, 2004
The Rest of the Weekend
Just a quick post to say that I did have a rest of the weekend besides the date on Friday. Saturday morning was spent with volunteers and other people from the bike club I'm pretty sure I will be officially joining. We did some trail maintence on one of the semi-local trails. It was great to be outside on a beautiful fall day. The leader was very knowledgable about conservation and ecosystems and making the trails enjoyable for people while keeping the negative effect on flora and fauna as minimal as possible.

I got to finally meet Jay, the leader of the the biking club, with whom I got off on the wrong foot (I think) at first, through an email I sent to their yahoo group. I was trying to be funny but ask a question about membership benefits at the same time, and I think I made him go on the defensive. If it was my group, I might have too...but I tried to make it up to him Saturday by working really hard. He probably didn't even notice, but there you go.

Sunday I did a lot of churchy things and had a good talk with my friend Father James, who, by the way, was my friend before he became a preist. Oh, and watched the football. I'm still in the running for the pool at work. It's all down to tonight's Redskin/Dallas game. I'm strangely excited about football season this year.

So this was definitely the most boring post to date. I'll try to be more interesting later in the week.
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.