Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Thursday, October 21, 2004
Love and 80s Hair
Just to let any interested parties know, I am planning a lengthy post about my mini-vacation to upstate NY visiting my very-lovable-but-about-a-decade-behind-the-rest-of-the-world family for a wedding. I'm waiting to finish off the film so I can include pictures. I think I got a great shot of some random wedding guests drunkenly trying to move a ficus tree at the reception. If only it were video. I don't know why they wanted to move the tree, by the way. Hopefully I got some nice foliage shots too, but it's always hit or miss with disposable cameras. Maybe I should have added a digital camera to my birthday wish list.

Speaking of that. What's up with all the November birthdays? February must be a randy sort of month. Ew. Pretend I didnt' say that.
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
4 Comments:
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger nilocjin said…

    Let's see, what happens in November... any holidays infamous for sexual activity? Hmm...let's think about that.

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger LoRi~fLoWer said…

    Athough...I was born November 14 and February 14 is....ew. ew ew ew. Kind of romantic. But still ew.

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger nilocjin said…

    D'oh... I think I meant to either say something about "what holiday comes 9 months before November" or I meant to say "February." I managed to put them both together and just write "November." Bah.

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Samay said…

    Hey! Upstate NY is only about 3-5 years behind the rest of us. Besides, it's lovely in the fall, and doesn't that make up for all the rest of it?
    And hey, my birthday's September 6. Not hard to figure out what's 9 months before that.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.