Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Thursday, October 07, 2004
Already?
Have I already run of things to say in my blog? No, not really, but maybe for the moment. I've been sick *cough cough* and not at work, which meant that when I did come back things had really piled up. I'm still trying to slog through them. Sometimes I wonder why I took a job that was so deadline oriented. Then I realize that I THRIVE on it.

So for the one interested person who keeps bugging me to update this:

This weekend should be fun. I have dinner with my co-worker, Tim, and his wife on Friday night. Then on Saturday morning, I'll be at mom's and our friend Georgi is coming over with her new puppy (whose name I don't know) and her other dog, Munchin. Munchin is a pretty cool dog, despite having an unfortunate name and despite being a terrier. Sunday I'm going for a bike ride (not a real ride, just on a paved trail) with my friend Cara.

But next weekend is what I'm really looking forward to! My brother flies in on Thursday afternoon. Which means I'll have to go get him, drive him to my work, have him drive the car to mom's and then come get me when I'm done. Depending on the times of all that... Maybe he'll just want to hang at work with me. That'd be pretty cool too. Then I have Friday off and we're heading to upstate New York, in the Aiderondacks, for my "step-cousin's" wedding. We'll see all the Aunts and Uncles, but the best part of that is that my brother will be there too, just him, no nephews! I'll even have Monday and Tuesday off too.

Just slogging through until then.

You don't live in a world all alone. Your brothers are here too.
--Albert Schweitzer(1875 - 1965)

posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.