Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Friday, October 08, 2004
Panic
I had another one of my panic attacks last night. This morning, actually, at around 4 a.m. This was probably the worst one yet. My entire body was hot and quivering...not shaking, it was faster than that. And my heart was beating so fast. I couldn't lie still in the bed. I wanted to run somewhere, but my roommate had just gotten in and was wandering around. I got out of bed and was just crouched down in the middle of the floor of my room with my hands over my head. Somehow I ended up bunched up in the corner of my bed praying as hard as I could. It took a long time to calm myself down, or at least it felt like a long time until my heart rate came back to normal. I don't know why these happen to me. I lead a normal, mainly happy life, then suddenly these instances of primal terror surround me. I wish I knew how to make them stop. They linger too, even now I feel like I'm standing on the precipice of one, and if I just let myself think of the wrong thing I'd be on the floor in a ball again. I can feel the vibrations of it still inside me.
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.