Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Tuesday, January 04, 2005
On the New Year
2005 rang in for me with little ado. I went out with a friend and her boyfriend, his brother, and another couple. I was suspicious of this arrangement at first, but it didn't turn out to be a set up. I got kissed around midnight by a short, drunken, self-styled "New Year's Eve Fairy" who thought I smelled good. I'm pretty sure he had to stand on tip toe to reach. So that's a story to file away. All in all it was a better NYE than most. Although, as some of you know, I maintain that New Year's is my least favorite holiday. Too much pressure to have this amazing, unforgettable night.

Sunday night into Monday was spent with my head in the toilet, without even the memories of a great evening of drunkeness to get me through. Watch out there's stomach bug going around.

As for the year ahead...

The first scary thing I thought about when the new year arrived is: this year marks 10 years since I graduated from high school. I'm waiting for the reunion invite so I can tear it into a million pieces and burn it. God, I hated high school. I wasn't an angst ridden teen or anything(although I did write my share of bad poetry) but I hated the way everything operated. Like the way you KNEW who was going to get picked for the lead or voted class president. So no, I don't think I shall be attending unless I become very rich, very skinny, or marry someone famous before then.

I don't make resolutions, but I have a few hopes for myself.

I hope that by the end of 2005, I'll have gotten rid of the credit card debt. (I'm pretty much on track for this).
I hope that by the end of 2005 some wonderful man will wander into my life and think I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. And, perhaps this is too much to hope going from past experiences, he might already live in America and be single.
I hope that by the end of 2005 I'll be on the way to having the lifestyle to be a good dog owner.
I reserve the right to add to this list.

You have any?
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.