Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Thursday, May 26, 2005
BONK!
Ouch! Mom! Becky hit me with her stick!

Well, much to the disappointment of many of my friends and the shock of my co-workers when I was an assistant manager at Blockbuster, I'm not a big movie buff. I'm constantly getting "You haven't seen that?!?" But I'll give this a shot.


Total number of films I own on DVD/video
Not many. Anne of Green Gables, Tuck Everlasting, The Sweetest Thing, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Gilmore Girls Season 1, Bend it Like Beckham, and When Harry Met Sally make up my entire collection. But I do have a Netflix subscription.

The last film I bought
Bend It Like Beckham

The last film I watched
Smokey and the Bandit (last night-woo hoo!!)

Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order)
Phantom of the Opera (my new favorite that will be my next DVD purchase and I saw it 4 times in the theatre)
When Harry Met Sally
Bring it On (shut up!)
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
( I want a boyfriend like that: "I didn't notice frump-girl...but I noticed you.")
About a Boy

Now I didn't get hit with the stick for music, but I'm more comfortable in that relm, so I'm going to do that one too.

Total volume of music files on my computer
1,702 songs or 4.9 days and 6.30GB (ha!, beat you Becky!)

The last CD I bought was
Help: A Charity Project for the Children of Bosnia
(I had previously owned this CD and lost it. It's great, chock-full of British artists doing songs that aren't on any other album.)

Song playing right now
Spies by Coldplay

Six songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me
One Step Closer by U2
So Cruel by u2

Lemon Parade by Tonic (go buy a Tonic CD people! They're so great and relatively unrecognized--plus if you listen to this song, you'll know A LOT about me.)
Time and Time Again by the Counting Crows
Rapid Hope Loss by Dashboard Confessional
China by Tori Amos

Five albums I can listen to over and over from start to finish - Greatest Hits don’t count :
Actung Baby -U2
Brushfire Fairytales-Jack Johnson ( get this, you won't regret it!!)
Notwitstanding-Chalk FarM (not together anymore, little known, GREAT CD like a mix of Toad the Wet Sprocket and Del Amitri)
Little Earthquakes -Tori Amos
Crash-Dave Matthews Band

I guess I'll bonk! Amanda and caligirl...sorry girls, I need to get more readers!



posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.