Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Thursday, August 25, 2005
Slightly past-mid year resolution

I need to take more pictures. I need to bring cameras to times when I'm just hanging out with my friends, not only when it's someone's birthday outing, or a vacation, or some other special occasion.

Perhaps the reason I don't do this already is because I don't have a camera phone, or even a digital camera. That would be a good excuse, but I don't think it's the reason. The reason isn't even that I'm lazy. It's that those events that make up the majority of my existence, while pleasant, they don't feel particularly special at the time. "Sure I'd love to come over for dinner and hang out." Who thinks of that as an event worthy of recording? But those are just the sort of times I'm going to look back on in my quickly-approaching old age and wish I had recorded.

People move in and out of our lives so fast. Relationships morph, communications falter, life changes and you look back and realize that you don't have proof of any of it.
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.