Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Well, whatever
I'm still alive, kids. Been ducking and dodging, slipping and sliding, and taking it on the chin the past couple of weeks. Lots of things are up in the air right now, but you know what? I'm OK and I will continue to be so.

This weekend I finally bit the bullet and got rid of the little blue car. I'm now the proud owner of a 2003 Subaru Forester. Her name is Miranda and she has met with the approval of the safety sticklers at work. I'm quite pleased, yet worried about my tendancy to spend large amounts of money when I am unhappy.

My big brother is flying into the area tomorrow! I'm still trying to figure out if he is Evil Ninja Monkey of the previous comments...but I've never heard him use the word 'peckish.'

I'm still in the process of trying to convince work that they need me to fly out to Seattle for a few weeks to help set up the new office. I'm not sure what the hold up is, as they'd only have to pay for my plane tickets, but we shall see. I just want to be away from here for a while...scratch that, I need to be away from here for a while. I wouldn't mind actually leaving the planet, but I think that might be harder to arrange.



Remember, they're watching.
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
8 Comments:
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Sally said…

    Miranda is gorgeous!

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger LoRi~fLoWer said…

    I'll tell her you said so. :OD

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger bella said…

    Congrats! And persistance pays off they say. Hope you get to escape :)

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to hear you're alive and okay, Lori. :)

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Come have a weekend getaway in Manhattan

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger T.A.B. said…

    I know I haven't commented in a while, sorry. Hello!

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    I like the new car. She'd blend in well up here. I hope you get to come visit!

     
  • At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are not the car you drive

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.