Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Thursday, May 18, 2006
Does this qualify as Ironic?
So last night I was sitting on the couch waiting for my hoagie to get delivered. It was taking sooo long. I get a call from the restaurant saying the delivery guy was having a hard time finding the place, I clarified a bit and was told to expect my sandwich in a minute or two. Ten minutes later when the doorbell rang I was STARVING, so I grabbed my wallet and wrenched the door open with what could only be classified as a disgruntled look on my face.

Standing at my door was a man with a suit and a badge.

No, I'm not kidding.

A man with a suit, and a badge, and a gun was standing at my door.

I was quietly having hysterics because my roommate engages in a sort of recreational activity sometimes frowned upon by the authorities, and at certain times, evidence of this activity is around shall we say.

Turns out he was doing a background check on my neighbor who apparenly wants to apply to the police academy. I've never spoken to my neighbor, I've only seen him out shoveling snow while wearing shorts. So I didn't have much to say, really.

Personally, I think BPS told him to check up on me.
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
3 Comments:
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Sally said…

    You left us hanging, did you ever get your hoagie?

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger LoRi~fLoWer said…

    yeah, and it wasn't that great. :O(

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger CaliGirl said…

    i was going to ask the same thing as sally...lol

    sorry to hear it wasnt that good after all that waiting. must not have been THAT hungry...cuz hunger is the best gravy you know? lol

    hugs

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.