Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Monday, May 22, 2006
On the Road Again
There, now that I've put that song in your head for the rest of the day...

There are 2 more days (including today) before Mom and I leave on our cross-country trek to Austin for my nephew's high school graduation. Mom hasn't been to Austin since Dylan was...well...1 or 2 years old. Maybe my brother remembers better when it was. I know she wasn't out there the whole time that I lived down there. She doesn't fly, you see, hence, the drive. The good thing is, I'll get to play off this good deed for a looooooooooong time. Muhahahahaha.

The plan is to drive from Sellersville, PA to Nashville, TN the first day and then from Nashville to Austin, TX the next day. Around 30 hours of driving as near as I can figure. I'm banking on the adrenaline to get me there, and I've given myself extra time in case I can't manage a 2 day trip back home.

Here's the route:


We're staying at a hotel with wi-fi both in Nashville and in Austin, and I will have my laptop with me. However, I have failed numerous times to blog while on vacation, so I'm not making any promises. But I will promise that if, somewhere in Virginia I have a mental breakdown and refuse to go any farther, I will blog about that.
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
3 Comments:
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Sally said…

    wow, that's quite a drive. Have a safe trip!

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger bella said…

    Enjoy and be safe!

     
  • At 12:43 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    I swear, I was going to type the exact same thing Sally did. My longest by myself was Dallas to Memphis in one day (with a pit stop at Graceland for a couple of hours). Have a great time!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.