Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Thursday, October 28, 2004
In Which the Flower Returns Home Triumphant from the Crusades
Ok, so yesterday was horrid. And the news I learned this morning only topped it, but I refuse to post anymore on him.

But life goes on and I'm feeling quite proud of myself now. I returned a call from Tara at Hyundai just now.

"Purely as a gesture of good will" Hyundai is going to reimburse me the $113 I paid for the O2 sensor. "We generally will not reimburse for things out of warranty." But you are, now, aren't you? So that means you knew that I was right and YOU, Hyundai Motor American and Fred Beans Hyundai of Doylestown, were wrong. I'm so glad that you "understand my frustration."

Ner ner, I win, I win, I win. Hyundai's are still crappy, unsafe cars, though. So there.
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
1 Comments:
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger bella said…

    I'm sorry you were hurt. Just remember what goes around, comes around. You seem like a good person from what I can tell and I'm so glad to hear that you are better... I'm proud of you too. Everyone has good days, bad days, better ones, worse ones... know it's all natural and that there will be a time that this can be wrapped up in a little box and smash it! You will find that special someone meant for you and will be happy. Be well :)

    PS: Awesome brother!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.