Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Wednesday, December 01, 2004
Do you believe?
Today during a meeting at work (as an aside about meetings, I like to keep track of the corporate buzz words, this meeting's phrase was "geographic hot teams") my daydreaming was brought quickly to a halt and talk abruptly stopped when we all heard BOOOOOM BABOOM Boom boom—as the ceiling vibrated and the doors of our conference room shook loudly. My honest to goodness first thought was "reindeer?" So it's official, I have the Christmas spirit.

What I said out loud though was "it sounds like something big just rolled across the roof." Sure enough one of our HUGE skylights detatched (there is a wind advisory today, but it's not like a hurricane or anything) and rolled across the roof, taking pieces of the roof with it and leaving our library exposed to the elements. Isn't that exciting? PAGE: "Gus to the Library, with a ladder and your hip waders please."

Good thing noone was standing in the library... "Hey Judy, can you find me that book on....Judy? JUUUUUDY!" As Judy goes flying through the window and and into the great blue yonder, tightly clutching the 2004 Restraint Systems Encyclopedia.

And you wonder how I can look forward to work each day?
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
1 Comments:
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger LoRi~fLoWer said…

    You are so weird.

    P.S. You were crying like a scared little baby

    Love,

    The flying cow

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.