Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Monday, February 28, 2005
Interesting?
You know how when you read your horoscope you sometimes think, "wow, that's pretty spot-on, I wonder if there's something to this whole astrology thing"? Then you read it again and realize that any one of your friends, regardless of their date of birth, could have read that and said "wow, that's pretty spot-on for me..."

I just took this quiz that bella had posted on her blog. For all I know, they could have written one set of answers and everyone gets the same results. However, some of what was said made sense to/for me. So, I guess the test is does it make sense for you too?

Seeks independence and freedom from any restriction and therefore avoids obligations or anything which might prove hampering. She is being subjected to considerable pressure and wants to escape from it so that she can obtain what she needs, but tends to lack the necessary strength of purpose to succeed in this.

Relationships rarely measure up to her high emotional expectations and her need to be made the center of things, leading to disappointment .

Her need to feel more causative and to have a wider sphere of influence makes her restless and she is driven by her desires and hopes. May try to spread her activities over too wide a field.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

On another note. You know how sometimes I post little things that make me happy? Well today I have a little thing that sucks: You're having this great telephone call. Conversation is flowing well. You're talking about everything under the sun. An hour passes with no awkward pauses in conversation. Then in the last two minutes of the conversation, as you are saying your goodbyes, something is said that neither of you quite gets. There's a pause while you both try to figure out what was really just said and what exactly it meant. You say goodbye amicably enough and hang up. Then you just sort of sit and stare. You're thinking "what the hell just happened there? Did I create that weirdness? What did that mean exactly?" You forget about the hour of wonderfulness and all you can think about were those last two minutes. You're also thinking that you know you're making too much of this and reading way too much into something very small, yet you can't stop. You want to call the person back, but you know they'd have no idea why you were upset, what you were upset about, or why you suddenly seemed to be stalking them even thought they told you they had to hang up to get ready to go play poker. And two days later, on Monday morning, you're still thinking about it...and wondering if you'll get a phone call tonight.


posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
1 Comments:
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger bella said…

    Hey... that was cool. Thanks. Yea... I thought mine was pretty "on" and amazingly so. In fact, I even got a little upset how specific it got on my issue's. Not the same as yours, but not to say that I can't relate to them because I can. I guess the ones specified for me are more relavant and I can agree with that. Am I making any sense? Glad you tried it. Interesting, huh?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.