Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Most of you probably know about this already
But I think it's really scary. I feel like I've been very careful not to reveal where I work, who I work for, what exactly we do. I've done this out of simply common courtesty and respect for my workplace. I usually like it there. There's no policy there that I know of. I'm still going to keep going on the way I have been, maybe treading a little more carefully. But if I didn't blog about what went on at work, I'd lose 8 hours of my blogging materal a day.

Anyway. If you happen to be one of the chosen few with whom I work who know about this blog, please think about these and be nice to me:

Fired for blogging
Write & wrongs
Don't blog your boss
Health Officals warn blogger to stop posting
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
2 Comments:
  • At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, come on... professional bull riding is nothing to be ashamed of!

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger LoRi~fLoWer said…

    trouble--I'm pretty sure they could fire me then, too, don't you think? My state is not a right to work state.

    shannon--Welcome. I hope you enjoyed your stay and will visit us again.

    anon.--it's not the bull riding i'm ashamed of, it's the bikini bull riding I have to keep hush hush.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.