Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Thursday, January 19, 2006
odds & ends
Firstly I'd like to start out by saying that for the first time I am blogging while horizontal! My laptop came and it's all shiny and silvery and new and...well...MINE, and I can blog upstairs now. I'm never leaving my room.

Now, I'd like you to tell me if there is something wrong with me. Here are some of the things that I am either afraid to do, or have a hard time making myself do.

1) Trying a new restaurant or store when I know the one that I go to is perfectly fine. I live an hour away from where I used to live and I still go to that town's mall and Target and Borders.

2) Making phone calls. Of any sort. I can't explain to you why I put off calling even people that I know. I'd rather text or email...or just not talk at all. Well that last isn't quite true, I do want to talk to them, but the actual calling process is, for some reason, daunting.

3)Interacting in large groups of people. I'm fine if you tell me to stand up and give a speech or tell a joke, but insinuating myself into a group dynamic I'm not so good at. People often think I'm not having a good time because they don't see me actively participating.

And lastly, I watched a little bit of the golden globes last night and I was struck with this thought: It's really amazing how many different ways there are to be beautiful.

That's it, nothing too thrilling today. Sorry to disappoint.
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.