Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Monday, January 09, 2006
An Open Letter to my Immune System
Dear White Blood Cells and all your friends in there,

I just wanted to write to thank you for the stellar job you've done so far for me during this the traditional cold and flu season. Typically I have to watch out for the change from summer to fall as the time when I am rather succeptable to all the germs that the mothers and fathers bring to work when their kids go off to school. But no, you must have nipped those in the bud.

And I have to say I was quite amazed when both Tim and Karen got the flu about 2 days after I'd spent the weekend with them and I remained unscathed. Nice job there!

But, please, don't slack off now. I'm trying to do my part with the vitamins and zinc and all. But I can feel the enemy niggling at my lymph nodes today. And I'm tired...oh so tired...for no good reason except that you've redistrubuted yourselves in order to fight something off. That's OK, tired I can handle. Just don't desert me now, I beg of you.

Go team. You can do it...and all that rot.

Thank You,

The mind, body, and spirit of Lori
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.