Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Friday, March 17, 2006
Not a Post, just some Pictures
I'm buried under a pile of reports at work and trying desperately to catch back up so I don't have time to do the tell-all post I know you are waiting for. I will, however, post some pictures of the past two wonderful weeks:

This is the view from our room at the Tropicana in Atlantic City where we went the first weekend to see Collective Soul.

Collective Soul. I love them. CB had no idea who they were, so he was a pretty good sport to come to the concert. It was awesome as always.

Us on the beach Sunday morning just prior to winning $375 out of a slot machine we put $5 in! Note the product placement.

This is a picture taken out the window of Sarah's apartment the same Sunday, the night of her fun Oscar party that CB and I were too tired to enjoy properly. Thanks for being a great hostess, Sarah!

Our take on the view from the Empire State Building. I hadn't been up there since 6th grade. Still an amazing sight and site.


The FBI building in D.C. I was so afraid we were going to get arrested for taking this picture!

Well, see Target had these bunny ears in their dollar section. . .

More to come. . .
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.