Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Wednesday, December 01, 2004
Decorating Frenzy
Last night I went wild at Target and bought cute Christmas decorations for the house to add to the slightly tacky, but mesmorizing, fibre optic table tree that my Aunt gave me last year. This is really the first year I've had any interest in decorating the place where I technically reside. Usually I'm satisfied to decorated at mom's. But my relationship with this roommate is so much better, and I actually enjoy spending time there so the trip to Target was made.

I went all pre-jailed Martha Stewart and put up garland and tinkly balls on our stair railing inside and lights on the outside bush.

Then I found out my roommate is Jewish.
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
4 Comments:
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger Samay said…

    Hey, Jews like decorations, too. Chanukah is the "Festival of Lights", after all...
    -el samayo grande

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger nilocjin said…

    My girlfriend's Jewish, but mention any Jewish holidays to her and her eyes glaze over. Mention Christmas, and she's as excited as a little kid on, well, Christmas.

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger LoRi~fLoWer said…

    She seems to enjoy them. I just felt bad that I didn't even think of asking her if she celebrated Christmas.

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger bella said…

    Well... nobody is stopping her from decorating in her tradition, right? So I don't see why it should bother her. It's cool when one can respect anothers tradition.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.