Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Friday, October 07, 2005
Because it's my Blog and I Can
I'm going to post some more pictures of me and my bestie:


This is Meg's first visit to Austin, so of course I had to take her on the tour of the state capital building. You know it had to be really hot if I was wearing a tank top.

And here we are about to go off to some Christmas shindig. Was Meg laughing because she knew I'd have the devil eyes?

Ah, our famous meet and greet with Collective Soul, one of my favorite bands. You should have seen us when we won those tickets. Ed Rolland had his hand on my back in this picuture...haven't washed that spot yet! I guess light-eyed people are doomed to red eye in flash photos.

And one more...


Here we are in our friend Chad's large white pickup truck about to go snow tubing in the Poconos. Like the hat? Not sure about the face I'm making either...

So that's it. No meaningful post, just gratuitous Lori and Meg pictures.
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.