Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Up Up and Away




I have returned from my mini-break. The balloon festival was lovely. The weather on Saturday was just perfect, and most of the balloons went up. It was crisp and cold as we traipsed across the wet grass of the airfield at around 6am on Saturday morning. The crews were laying their balloons out and starting to inflate and the sun wasn't even up yet.



We were looking for photo opportunities and we certainly came to the right place. So many beautiful shots that you had to remind yourself to look at the world through both your eyes sometimes too.

There were balloons of all shapes and sizes, but my favorites were the two "Little Bees." Not so little really at 110 feet high. I took lots of pictures of them, but somehow I missed getting any of them in the air. At least I did on Saturday. I haven't gotten Sunday's developed yet.






But we got some other really cool shots as well:



So I had a lovely, colorful weekend. I got terribly spoiled. Lot's of "I said put your money back in your pocket." Even the drive up and back seemed to go fast because we listened to an audiobook. I have to admit, I am looking forward to this weekend, which will contain no hustle and absolutely no bustle. The past month has been crazy! If, by any chance, you'd like to see the rest of the photos, let me know and I'll share my Snapfish album with you.
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.