Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Thursday, September 22, 2005
Things to Look Foward to
Excuse the dangling preposition, folks.

Today is the last day of my work week and I shall not return until Tuesday. This weekend I'm headed back up to upstate New York for a planned trip to the 33rd Annual Adirondack Balloon Festival.

Excuse their crappy website, folks.

I've been looking forward to this for months now. It seems like kind of a froofy thing to do, but it's good fun. The air will be much more crisp and fall-like up there and apple-cider donuts will abound. And I'll be with family, with whom I never have to pretend to be anything but what I am. Good times.

AND THEN

Not only is November my birthday month, (Gah, the big 29, how did this happen?) but I'm also going to be hosting a special visitor from across the pond. My friend Paul, whom I've known for approximately 10 years (!) but have never met (!) will be coming to visit for 10 days on the 11th. I'm already making my list of all the things I want to show him. I live in an ideal spot for daytrips to both NYC and D.C. He is an extremely talented photographer (see self-portrait below) and I have to make sure to take him places where he can get goot photos. Any suggestions? I'm so stoked! Get here fast, Paul!

posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.