Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Almost There
OK, so I need some opinions. Too many colors? Too hard to read the text? The text is ridiculously large? What do you think?

I wanted to go with just the blues and the sand color, but I needed the contrast for the links and the like.

I still have to get Haloscan up and running and put in all your links, but it's coming along slowly. It's been pretty fun, but time-consuming. I'll be back to reading blogs really soon!
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
5 Comments:
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger bella said…

    I actually like it. Especially the colors. Very cool :)

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger ~Tim said…

    I like the colors, but prefer a little more contrast between text and background colors. Your sidebar is very difficult for me to read on this screen (laptop LCD).

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, the sidebar is pretty difficult to read, and I suppose the background blue could be slightly darker. I don't mind the text size, though. Text size generally isn't all that big a deal unless it's so tiny or large that it's distracting, as readers can alter it in their browsers to suit their personal preferences.

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    The thin white font is a little difficult to read on that blue. I'd say to bold the font, darken the background or change the color of the text.

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Personally, I would use 4E67E6 as the background colour and change the font on the side bar to F06868. But thats just me talking and what does a guys opinion matter right??

    CB

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.