Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Friday, March 24, 2006
and stuff...
I've been neglecting the blog right in the middle of her rebirth. I just haven't had time. Plus I'm trying to actually learn what I'm supposed to be doing so I've been going to a site that Wes recommended.

I think I want to volunteer with a literacy program, does anyone know of one in the Philadelphia area?

I have posts planned. I'll try to get up to speed this weekend, kids.
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
5 Comments:
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger bella said…

    A few years ago I got involved with the literacy program and it was through the library. I'm no longer involved or I could have probably found out exactly who you should contact, but it shoudn't be too hard to locate the info. Good luck and I'm loving the new blog look :)

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Sally said…

    Ohh, the blues coordinate with the blue in the stones of the header. Very nice. Though I'm partial because blue is my favorite color.

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger bella said…

    Blue is my favorite color too :)

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    It is very pretty and soothing! I really like the Initial picture at the end of each post. Not only because it is the same as mine... lol. Good job!

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    No worries, take your time!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.