Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Secrets


What is your reaction when someone wants to tell you something, but says you can't tell anyone else? Are you eager and curious, or do you hastily back away, because last time you had to keep a secret it nearly killed you? What about your own secrets? Are you a private person with all kinds of things going on that nobody knows about? Or do you tell the person standing next to you in a long line your life's history? Secrets are funny things. Maybe, the more you have, the more you want to tell, like your mind can only hold a certain cache of them before it needs to dump them on the next person that comes in your office. Or sometimes a secret can be so overwhelming that you need to share it with one other trusted person, just to lessen the burden.

For myself, I'm great with other people's secrets. Tell me anything and ask me to keep it quiet, and it'll stay quiet. My own secrets, however, are a different story. In fact, I can't think of one thing about me that no one knows. I know how to keep certain things quiet in certain circles, but I've probably told someone outside of the affected party (or effected party, that's one of my grammatical stumbling blocks). Why this is I'm not quite sure. Maybe to prove that I have things going on? Maybe I just want some advice on how to handle the situations? Or do I just want some attention?

How do you handle secrets--your own or those of others?
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.