Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Tuesday, May 16, 2006
CB Was Here
I thought perhaps with the resurrection of my blog some of you might have had a fleeting moment of curiosity about how CB and I are doing. So I'll update.

Everything is good. Obviously it's not easy being separated by a large body of salt water, but it's also not impossible to deal with. Basically we make sure that we have some sort of contact (even if it's just a text message) every day. I called Cingular and got a really good rate to call him, and he did the same with whatever crazy British company he uses. (But my rate is better--God Bless America! United We Stand and all that)

We have experienced a brief glitch as his company has given him a 6 week kilt-wearing assignment in Scotland. As he'll be staying at a hotel, he may or may not have internet access and may or may not have a computer. Still, there's the phone and I'm almost looking forward to improving my epistolary endeavors. Except the hand cramps, I hate the hand cramps.

As of right now, the plan is for me to spend two weeks there for my big three-oh in November. I think that's probably when we'll do a lot of the "what now?" kind of talking. We'll see. But the point is we're doing really well.
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
4 Comments:
  • At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Epistolary? I now have a 31 word vocabulary. See, not only is your blog informative, but educational. Glad things are going great with you and CB!
    --Jennifer

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Sally said…

    Oh i hope you get to go. What a nice way to spend your birthday.

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    Glad to hear all is going well, but my mind went elsewhere when you mentioned hand cramps;)

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger LoRi~fLoWer said…

    Jen-You need to read some Fanny Burney.

    Sally--wanna come?

    Becky--It's not my fault your mind is in the gutter!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.