Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Wednesday, August 09, 2006
And Weird Things Happen to Me
One great thing about living in an apartment is not being responsible for any repairs or maintenance. I'm handy, but I'm generally lazy about that sort of thing, so I'm not sure if house ownership is for me.

But in order for things to work out in apartment living, you have to stay on the good side of the management and maintenance. Calling them out one week for a vanishing mouse at 10pm is one thing. Having them come out two days later to fix the gap under your door jamb, well that's just follow up.

But calling them after-hours the next week when you look up at your kitchen clock and see this:

















That's when they probably start to wonder what sort of racket you have going on.

On the other hand, I have a new appreciation for the ability of latex paint to stretch and hold large amounts of water.
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
2 Comments:
  • At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your wall is gaining weight! That's, um, interesting. And you shouldn't be surprised about latex's ability to hold water -- in practice, it's been employed to hold much ickier fluids than that!

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger LoRi~fLoWer said…

    No, I'm anti-myspace, but that's a whole other post.

    The clock is my roofmates, but I'll ask her when she gets back from Florida.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.