Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Housecleaning
Well, last time when I changed my color scheme on my PC you couldn't read it on an LCD screen. So this time I changed the color scheme on my laptop and I hate the way it looks on my PC. I look at my blog more on my PC so, I'm not sure what I am going to. The sidebar definitely needs work.

I'd also like to thank the new people who have wandered here recently and left a comment or two:

TJ
DallasDysfunction
Mist1
Evil Ninja Monkey
OTOH (who's been around before I think)
Marie
Sesnyde
cowchica
and
Paul

Stick around. Your comments make my day! Everyone else: check out their blogs and tell 'em I sent you.

Update: Oh and the picture was taken in Wales on the way to Aberystwyth.

posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
11 Comments:
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger mist1 said…

    Hey thanks. That was decent of you.

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger LoRi~fLoWer said…

    I do try.

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Sally said…

    No more meanies, I hope. Yay for nice people!!

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger ~Tim said…

    I tend to lurk a lot.

    Colors often display a little differently on CRT and LCD, but try playing with something like this colorlab (http://www.visibone.com/colorlab/) to choose combinations that are easy to read.

    For anyone that wonders why these colors might work better, there's a fairly good explanation at http://webdevelopersjournal.com/articles/websafe1/websafe_colors.html

    Now I think I need to lurk some more....

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Marie said…

    Hey thanks. One comment on the whole blog setup - I think you should have a link somewhere on the side that says where "cycle of song" came from. It's really quite funny.

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah-whered does the cycle of song come from?

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger LoRi~fLoWer said…

    TJ: it comes from one of the women on your "sexy" list actually.

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Dallas DYSfunction said…

    No! really? Wales???? Sure looks like my backyardthanks to this drought. Damn... and here I thought I had my very own stalker. Sigh...I guess back to my adoring papparrazzi...at least I know they love me for my looks.

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    Well, for what it's worth, I could not see the sheep. But you're right, that would've clued me in that it wasn't Texas:)

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Like your blog!

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger bella said…

    I like this color scheme too. You just have great taste :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.