Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Monday, August 14, 2006
Beachy Keen
I went to the Jersey Shore (or as they say around here 'I went Down the Shore') yesterday for the first time in ages—not counting Atlantic City, you don't go to AC for the beaches.

It was a good day with my friend Melanie, her parents, and her nephew. And the weather was absolutely perfect (in the 80s, clear skys, nice ocean breeze). Here are some shots:


Umbrellas


Boardwalk Eats


Dunes


Action Figures

Skyride

Little Boy Digging


Beach and Pier


Beach Day


Boardwalk Arcade


posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
5 Comments:
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Sally said…

    Wow, while we have tons of bodies of water and beaches here in MN, we have nothing like that. It certainly is a different world; thanks for all the photos of it.

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger LoRi~fLoWer said…

    Sally: that's really the only kind of beach I've ever known. What are yours like?

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger LoRi~fLoWer said…

    thanks, cowchica, i was inspired by the photographs you sent me. you said you didn't know what to blog about, but you could definitely start a photo blog or a photo-a-day blog. :OD

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    I love Boardwalks. THey remind me of an era that I think has long since past, even if the rides are still running.

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger T.A.B. said…

    Whoo-hoo! Action figures!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.