Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Thursday, August 10, 2006
Tags
Now, see, what I had in my head for the whole tag thing is something quite different from what I think is happening.

In my little world, I thought that tags would be a good way to keep track of my own posts, like you (or more likely, I) could go to all the posts I had written on a given topic or tag. Instead it seems to me that by clicking on a tag, we are tracking all of the people in the whole entire world who have used the same tag as mine.

I'm too much of an egomaniac to properly appreciate that. Does anyone know how I can make it happen the way I (*stamps foot*) want it to happen?

tags:
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
5 Comments:
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Sally said…

    I don't understand it at all. Hmm.

    I swear that picture in the header looks like Kansas. It CAN'T be England. It just can't.

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Sally said…

    Go to this site:
    http://www.kansasflinthills.com/

    And look at some of the pictures. You'll see the resemblance.

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger LoRi~fLoWer said…

    There is definitely a resemblance, and if I hadn't taken that picture, then I might be swayed to thinking it was taken in Kansas. :O)

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love Tags but I have no idea how they work...lol

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger ~Tim said…

    You could try using tags with a spelling that no one else is likely to use. Maybe adding your name (LoriPhotographs, LoriAdventures, etc.) would make them unique enough that only your posts would show up.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.