Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Journaling
I'm curious. How many of you who blog also keep a personal handwritten (or typed, I suppose) journal. If you do, is that where you first write your ideas for you blog posts or do you use your handwritten journal for a completely different purpose? Is it topical? A book of sketches? Musings too personal to share in the blogosphere?

I used to keep a handwritten journal and I've recently started one up again because I think it's important to have a place where I can write absolutely anything I want (because, while my blog is fairly open with names and personal happenings, it is self-censored). But I'm finding that blogging has spoiled me for journaling because I miss the interaction and the comments. I'm just wondering if others have better luck with this.

As always, I love your input.

Also: I've finally found a 3-column based template to use with Blogger. So more changes will be coming soon and will hopefully be the last for a while. I think I'm going to go with only having a color scheme in the header and/or columns and simple black on white text for the postings. My plan is to change the header frequently but to keep the posting scheme the same.

UPDATE: the template is in place, what do you think?
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.