Photographs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lori~Flower. Make your own badge here.
Writing Tripe Since 2004
BlogYear in Review 2005

BlogYear in Review 2006
Previous Posts
Tags

Monday, August 21, 2006
Weekends
For me, it's always been a toss-up as to which is better: a weekend with nothing to do, or a weekend filled with plans. When I've had a couple of the latter I tend to wish for one of the former.

This weekend was one with no real plans. It was OK but not fabulous. I'm almost through Mists of Avalon, which is good considering I'm also reading a book called Katherine, Outlander (again), Middlemarch, and Women in Love. That's not including the books I only pick up every once and again like my Britain guide books and the Bill Bryson book I picked up at the Strand (you know, the one with the grimy little girl handprint on page 10).

Labor Day weekend, though, I will be driving down to North Carolina. I have some good friends who recently moved down there, and I'm really excited to see their new place, and play some Trivial Pursuit. HA! (inside joke--sorry). But they know and I know the real reason I'm going down is because I miss her:



Tell me that is not a great expression!

Anyway, if you know a fast route to get from PA to NC, lemme know. I love road trips. If you have a great roadtrip mix CD (or a great idea for one) and you'd like to share the playlist in the comments, that would be really great too.

What your favorite way to spend a weekend these days?

tags: ; ;
posted by LoRi~fLoWer
Permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Lori~Flower

Home: Eastern PA, United States

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" --The Fray

My Ecosystem Details
Blogs in my Cycle of Song
Archives
Feeding my Gossip Addiction
Stuff You'll Never Look At

My blog is best viewed with Firefox. It's better and it's FREE!
Get Firefox!

Free Blogger Templates


I'm an A-list Blogebrity


BLOGGER




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.